2008 Ford F-250 consumer reviews

$22,895–$25,870 MSRP range

side view of 2008 F-250 Ford

95% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Comfort 4.six
  • Interior pattern 4.half-dozen
  • Performance 4.6
  • Value for the money iv.6
  • Exterior styling iv.vii
  • Reliability 4.four

Gas saving Truck

Just bought a 2008 F250 V8 five.4L supercab. Information technology runs neat for city driving, its a big difference in gas vs my old 1997 F250 seven.4L 460 engine..horrible gas mileage but would booty or tow anything. The new 5.4L does accept less power and throttle response but when it comes to gas its a winner in my book.

Testify full review

Dearest my F- 250 lariat diesel 4X4

Had out grown my '97 F-150 (which still is a winner with 235 k under her frame). Was in search of a newer F-250 4X4 Extended cab, long bed, diesel 6.4. I am wanting to pull a gooseneck 3 horse trailer and travel. Plus an all around family/ farm truck. I establish mine via Cyberspace and she will last me 10 to 15 years. Take been very happy with the way she handles, feels and responds. In 3 weeks I've put over 3000 miles on her. Our family unit of 5 is comfortable traveling in her. Being a Lariat the buttons a whistles are bang-up and make the ride even more relaxing. I've pulled bumper pull trailers with her, carrying two horses and I don't fifty-fifty know the trailer and horses are there. Looking forward to getting the gooseneck trailer. Have been impressed with the MPG; combined highway and town getting 17.half-dozen easily. Highway solitary 20 mpg. without a trailer. Don't know how this compares to other diesels, Ford or otherwise merely I'grand happy. This truck is the correct match for me. Equally you search for your match don't make it a hurry, swat the truck ownership issues so you lot don't get chip. Make out your listing as to what you need in a truck and don't take anything less. Enquiry, research, research. When all the pieces fit it'south a beautiful thing and you'll feel it. Good luck.

Prove full review

Pulls like a freight train

Bought this truck new for towing large trailers and boats. Information technology handles everything I throw at it and more. I have tried the other brands and none of them come close in performance and features. With a few mods it will get 20 MPG likewise. I just bought another 2012 and promise information technology works as well.

Testify full review

Don't buy a ford F250 Ford

I bought a new 2008 F250 ford 4x4 superheavy duty. have had the "Cam Phazers go out twice. Ford is prissy plenty to replace the entire engine, just why should this happen to a truck that is only a few years one-time? the truck otherwise is awesome.

Show full review

Great truck a problem quick

Skillful thing I purchased an extended warranty. It is in the shop at present. Great vehicle, only information technology didn't concluding 1000 miles earlier it went down.

Show full review

Theynkeep getting better1

The interior is beautiful and the six.4L powerstoke has skillful power and is so placidity. Fuel economy has been fair also. Tows well, just adjacent time I volition brand sure to get a with the rear overload springs.

Bear witness full review

F-250 is the Best

There is no other 3/4 Ton 4x4 truck that compares to the Ford F-250 in looks or functioning. I wouldn't even consider whatsoever other make.

Bear witness full review

coolest pu i take ever owned

head turner, sits nice and high stock, peachy brakes and handling, beautiful interior and dash layout.

Show full review

Great truck

Highly recommend this truck. Very heavy duty, lots of people have commented on it saying it's a overnice looking truck. Great towing, dandy hauling, practiced ride. over all all-time Ford i've owned and I've had 5 others.

Show full review

Great people

Well, the first one I bought was about 2 months ago. These people met me in Rome Georgia, "I alive in Atlanta" tHE TRUCK WAS EVERYTHING THEY SAID IT WAS AND IT WAS SUCH A GOOD EXPERIENCE THAT Last WEEK i BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE!! GREAT Chore

Show full review